Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Whenever I Have Chips B4 I Go To Sleep, I Have Nightmares

Anyway, had a bad dream last night involving me and my significant other. Wasn't a good night and the dream seemed so real. It involved some betrayal and some heartbreak. I'm not gonna get too deep into the details, but I feel that every dream has a meaning /lesson within it. Long story short, I felt defeated at the end of the dream, but i got out of it is that I need to be a better man, more respectful, and not afraid to share my feelings with her, even if it can be hard or embarassing at times.
                   When I awoke today I was just in an overall bad mood and the rest of my day went as such even though it was a great day. Now even though in that dream, there was betrayal, I feel as if I betrayed my significant other, not in the conventional way, but wrong nonetheless. And no I didn't cheat because I would never do that, but like I said b4, the details are between me and her. Anyway she still deals with me and she seems like a Godsend to me. Call me soft, but even tho I appreciate everything that she is and does for me, I need to appreciate her even more. She's a great woman and I don't wanna lose her so I must make ammends for my mistake, communicate more with her, and treat her like the queen that she is. I believe this dream helps me to be more thankful for the love and happiness that life has given me and to consider her feelings and respect her even more b4 she walks out of my life which is far from what I want. I gotta lot of love to give. I know, kind of a long post. Whatever I'll end it with one of my favorite songs and videos from 2 of my favorite artists to just make one post for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment