Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A Turn Off

Ugghh. I kno to each his/her own, but there's certain things in life that i just don't like. Smoking is one of those things. Never liked it, never engaged in it, never will. For those of u who do, this is just my take on things, how u feel is how u feel. Anyway, there's this girl who always comes by my room looking for my roomate at all times throughout the day. In the AM, in the PM, in the middle of the day, it don't matter. ANd all they ever do together is smoke. Now i'm hella cool wit my roomate and i may not like dat he smokes, but he respects me and don't go hard wit it when i'm in da room, and i respect dat, and him in return. We have mad fun together crackin jokes, playin xbox n watnot.
          But I just can't stand a woman who smokes. Personally I'm already taken (shout outs to da misses) and am not lookin for anyone, nor am I attracted to the girl, but the fact that she just be smoking, ALL DA TIME, just makes me loathe her for sum reason. I realize that she's not hurting anybody, and maybe she just needs to calm he nerves or likes the feeling of smoking but I hate it when a girl engages in the act. A guy doing it isn't much better either, but i'm just so used to woman being such beautiful, elegant creatures and when I see them engaging in a self lowering act such as smoking, I'm just not for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment