Sunday, July 11, 2010

Enjoy It While You Can

A lot of people will get on my case about how slow I walk, or that I take ridculously long showers and baths. My response to them is that "As time goes by, it seems as if it moves faster everyday. Plus we only get one chance at life, unless you believe in reincarnation, which I'm on the fence with (it sounds nice and i wish it were possible). If I can find anytime out of my day, to relax, reflect on things, and take in all the joys that life has to offer us in the form of a serene walk or a comforting shower, does that make me a bad person, or someone who wants to enjoy all of life while I am still on this plane?" We never really know when it will be our time to go. I believe that we should make the most of our lives now before it's too late. Whether it be expressing yourself, loving others, pushing yourself to knew levels, or just walking...

No comments:

Post a Comment