Monday, July 5, 2010

Blah





Sooo my 4th of July went like this, woke up late, thought about going to play lasertag but told my friends I wanted to wait for my gf to come up so she could come too, tried to go to da mall b4 it closed at 6 but my one friend who's always late, made us so late that the mall wud be closed be the time we got there, went to go see Adam Sandler's movie "Grownups" (actually pretty funny, i'd see it again), went to the University of Buffalo to see the fireworks which were very nice, then we went to the only strip of exciting life in Buffalo (chippewa street), where we found nothing butt rolling tumbleweeds. SMH. I couldn't believe it was so dull on America's birthday. Nah, I'm using dat as an excuse, I could care less about the 4th of July except for the fireworks. U could say I lack patriotism but I don't really care either ways. Whatever, then we got sum food and watched old Boondocks episode until everyone was tired. I think i have heat rash or sumthing too, i don't kno what it is but it's taking over my triceps, shoulders, and neck. Think i need to see the doctor just in case, SMH. I'm going crazy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment