Saturday, July 24, 2010

Smh

Man what I week I've had. My email got hacked, started receiving random texts from anonymous vtext numbers that I can't reply back to, still having concerns about what my future plans involve and everyone keeps pestering me about them, had a huge heart ache and falling out happen with someone extremely close to me, and had a family member checked into the hospital. My father always told me that the lord would always put us through atleast one time in life where we would have to endure hardships and persevere through it in order to better ourselves, but I wonder, as bad as this time has been going, is THIS that time in my life that i will have to endure and overcome or will another one come later that will make this period of pain see like nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment