Monday, December 6, 2010

Listened to the new Power 105.1 "Breakfast Club" show this morning with DJ Envy, Charlamagne Da God, and Angela Yee. Funny show and good line up, they had me dying the whole time. Talki about how NYC cabbies don't stop for black and spanish people because it's our own faults (which I agree with, don't like it, but it's true) because 96% of cabbie robberies and incidents are caused by blacks and hispanics. (This is probably why even though I work in NYC, I can't ever find the CASH CAB lmao) Envy was like "if I was a cabbie, I wouldn't stop for my black ass either" lmaoooo. N then he deaded some caller because she said Derek Jeter should be gettin paid as much as regular working class people lol. "You're buggin miss, you wilin. He's the face of the Yankees" CLICK "Next Caller" lmfaooooo. Still aint f#&*in witt my homies Cyphe, Rosenberg and K-Fox though. BTW, whatever happened to Star and Buckwild???



No comments:

Post a Comment