Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day

                                                 Hope U Like My Version Of Santa lol
I'm definitely addicted to my blog. It's Christmas and i'm posting stuff lol. Anyway, Merry Christmas to you guys. I don't really celebrate it but my family seems to always give eachother gifts anyway (go figure). Still tryna get advanced tickets to a spot in NYC for new years n watnot, finish up this mixtape wit my brotha OohsoFresh Mo,workin and workin out. Kinda wanna get this oversized black scarf I saw and my gf keeps tryna talk me into gettin this up brimmed fedora hat I don't know if i can pull it off. I'm slowly crackin tho lol. But dats just a lil update of things right now. Don't forget to check out my brother site http://mauricelittle.blogspot.com/ Merry Christmas and keep checkin out our music...




 

No comments:

Post a Comment