Thursday, December 30, 2010

Kids Nowadays

Now I'm still a young guy too, but the kids nowadays have been on another level. I tell everybody that something drastic happened between the years of 1989 and 1990 cuz if you were born in the 90's life just seems so different. Now I know why all the old folk talk about "Back in my day this" and "Back in my day that". I was randomly blogging the other day, and I came across this girls blog who wrote that one of her biggest regrets in her life was going to a Miley Cyrus concert i stead of her favorite aunts funeral... -_-. How he hell did Miley Cyrus overpower your aunts death!! Craziness. Not only that, I also found out last night that there's actually a shot that prevents kids from getting the chicken pox!!! That's Crazy! Having the Chicken Pox was one of the most ridiculous yet memory making times in my life, and now kids don't have to go through it. I guess it's a good thing, but I just feel like that's just one thing the kids should have to go through in life lol

No comments:

Post a Comment