Friday, December 3, 2010

2010 Wrap Up

- New Years about to be coming up. I think I'll like 2010 better though just because saying the year "2011" just doesn't role off the tongue as easy lol. But I'm honestly looking forward to a new year. I need some more positivity and goal reaching in my life. Never made a new year's resolution b4 but I think I just might do that at the end of this year. How did my 2010 go one my ask... Ehh, ups and downs.
- Lost a couple friends/aquantainces ( one of which I wish I had back and hope that they wanna talk through things cuz I'm willing too if theor reading this),
- didn't entirely reach all of my goals during my track and field season but got faster and a better long jump ( I was the captain on the team though so that was good)
- had my 1st wet dream EVER, kinda crazy lol, had another one as well lmaooo (maybe I'm just going through puberty now cuz I got a il taller and got some facial hair now too :-)),
- graduated from college with a good internship to back me up,
- made an extensive amount of money, but can't seem to find it -__-
- Beat Halo 3 ODST and Left for Dead 2 with my roomates/best friends/family (wouldn't trade you guys for anything lol)
- created this blog HAAH!
- did alot of work on my car bcuz it's def starting to die
- had some ups n downs with the misses, but we're up now
- went through one of the worst days of my life, I posted it on the blog months ago. It's the one where nobody helped me when I was locked out of my car -_________-
- Got my GPA up
- Got to see my cousins go to college
- Got to go to NC and see high school friends who I haven't seen in forever, and got to compete with them
- I could keep goin on forever but I don't wanna bore u losers lol j/k... SEACREST OUT!! (lmaoo corny I know, it just makes me laugh)

No comments:

Post a Comment