Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What to Do


So i don't have to go in for my internship today, but my intternship professor made me meet with her at 9am today anyway. Smh. I'm almost posistive that she isn't gonna be busy later on in the day. Oh well. Now that, that's over and done with, I don't know what to do with the rest of my day. I wanna catch up on a little bit of sleep (but i'm incapable of taking power naps, just doesn't work for me and leaves me more tired), but i also wanna do a little lifting and running but it's pretty chilly up here which is so ridiculous cuz the monht of July starts 2moro. And there's also my internship paper that I could start working on now, but at the same time i feel like i'll probably end up procrastinating. I swear procrastination is the college students curse and it's so hard to fight this guy. I think i need to reflect on my thoughts and way my options. Sigh, i wish Pepper Ann still came on tv, if i could just watch that now it'd ease a little stress lol.


LoL they really look like Pepper Ann and Nicky LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment