Thursday, June 17, 2010

Keep it a 100

So i figured i'd start off my new blogging life with a few words of wisdom i recently came across. "When you don't say what is on your mind you will be prone to gossip, rebel or commit acts of betrayal against yourself and others. The only way to free yourself from the stress of not saying what you are thinking is to speak your truth with love, clarity and conviction." After reading this i immediately knew i wanted others to see these words. I also realized that my gf who i already know is smart, is smarter than i think she is because she often preaches to me words similar to these when referring to couples who are unhappy because they keep things from eachother or don't speak their minds. Which brings me to this youtube clip my friend showed me the other day where a guy wins the lottery and after so much pent up aggression and unhappiness over the years finally vents his frustration on his friends and wife because he believes he no longer needs them because he's rich, only to realize the lottery ticket was fake. At first it's hilariously funny, but then I realize that if he had previously let his spouse know how he was feeling, maybe this akwaard moment wouldn't have come about. Still, it's pretty funny lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment