Friday, June 25, 2010

Michael

I kno every blogger's probably gonna do something like this today, but whatever...Can you believe that it's been a whole year since Michael Jackson died? It seems like it was such a short time ago. Maybe because the media would never let the man rest in peace, or just kept delaying his burial. And now everybody acts like they worshipped the man. All they did since the 90's was critique the way he lived and poke fun at the legend. Even the kid who was a so called "molestation victim" came forward and admitted Michael never did it. I won't lie to you, i loved his music but never really was a Michael Jackson fanatic like how alot of people "say they are", but I respected him cuz i kno how the media will contort any kind of story just to get ratings. Anyway R.I.P. Mike. In honor of the anniversary of his death, here's 2 of my favorite Michael Jackson songs.



No comments:

Post a Comment