Thursday, June 17, 2010

FINALLY DID IT!

I've been contemplating for a while to create a blog. i believe that everybody should have an outlet to vent their feelings wether it be family, friends, significant others, etc... I have all of those options but just feel that the world should know a little bit more about what i'm feeling and what i have to say throughout my days. I think i live a very interesting and event filled life lol. Plus we really don't know how much time we have left on this plane of living and i want to leave back some sort of legacy should i pass in the near future (god forbid). This is an technology/internet driven world anyway, this is just another way for my friends to keep in touch. SHOUT OUTS to nicole, gilead david n the rest a yall lol. Well... lets get this thing started lol

No comments:

Post a Comment