Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I've been havin a plethora of bad dreams as of lately. I try to analyze all of my dreams because i believe every dream has a deeper meaning within, however i haven't been able to fully decipher these recent ones. I think that i'm getting them because i'm getting ready to return to my college for my summer internship and the final class necessary for my diploma and the anxiety of leaving all of my friends and loved ones is kicking in.
               The problem is that i've made this trek numerous times b4, so why the anxiety now. Maybe because this may be my last go around at the place that i've learned to love, or maybe it's because i'm realizing that i'm becoming ever closer to begginning my life in the real world. Whaever it is, i wish it would pass because i so much love to enjoy a full cycl of sleep. I'm starting to feel drained...

No comments:

Post a Comment