Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Where Am I

               I'm at a turning point in life. Done with college, done with my internship, looking into grad schools and careers. The friends and family who I went to college with are either going back to school, or carving their own patterns into the wood-plate of life, as so must I. It's a hard adjustment in the heart when those who were always around you everyday are far and wide, with you having to do the same. Sigh, life can be really tough when the unwanted happens and it hits you in the face. I feel like I'm back at square one in this thing. I wanna get my masters and all my certifications, but then what happens next? I gotta search near and high for a top-notch place that'll higher me, slowly move up the ladder, maybe own a facility, maybe create my own in years time. I don't wanna wait that long for uncertainty to happen. I wanna make it big in life, live lavish, travel the world, be a somebody you know. I wanna be legendary or famous for something. I joke around with rapping and I like fashion but I don't believe for sure that I could make it in those fields. Smh, I'm kinda at a standstill n I don't like it. It sure would've been nice to be born with a silver spoon in my mouth and life already lined up for me so maybe this wouldn't be so stressful. Sometimes I think I'm kinda lazy for not pushing myself harder and being more ambitious. It's time for a change...

1 comment:

  1. yea i feel u, i think about this erryday, well u kno wateva info i get ima pass on

    ReplyDelete