Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Summer Complete

So summer's not actually done, but my school work for the summer is. I'm officially done with college, finished my internship and am making moves towards grad school (lord willing). I learned alot this summer. Learned a higher degree of self restraint, how to deal with others who may not be more close minded, patience, how the business world works, and a greater degree of drive towards my goals in life. Thankfully I've increased the depth of my resume and increased my work experience towards more strength and conditioning work. However it's still gonna take me quite some time to realize my dreams. In other news, the muslim holy month of Ramadan started, so instead of living on easy street for a couple of weeks, i've got fast from sun up to sun down for the next month :_(. SMH. Gotta do it though. If anything I'm learning a great deal of self restraint and insight.

No comments:

Post a Comment