Friday, August 20, 2010

A Couple Randoms

- I wonder why our minds are so awake late at night
- I hate talking on the phone. Just send me a text or bbm
- I HATE that Everest college commercial guy...sooooo annoying
- I wish i had the original X-Men arcade game, super ninja boy and biker mice from mars for SNES
- Wish I could find my gauntlet legends for N64 and sonic adventure 2 battle. My sega saturn as well
- Everyday I wish I would have made my blog on tumblr lol. It's so much smoother and cooler
- What happened to all of the good animes of the late 90's early 2K's?
- I swear the best things in life are so hard to get
- As good as they are I'm getting tired of all of these 3D movies and payin for em. Dats why I keep a pair of 3D glasses on deck
- Adam Sandler makes me laugh but he plays the same role in every movie. Brad Pitt is the best actor in my eyes
- I hate Birdman. He's a horrible raper and waste of air in my eyes
- It seems like everybody's blog is ALLLL about fashion,celebrities and nothing else. smh
- I wish mutants were real. Not the conventional type. I'm talkin X- Men powered ones
- Or atleast superheroes, as long as I get to be one
- B.o.B. says "blowing STICKY like adhesive" in that ADDIDAS commercial...drug reference in American commercials heheheeee

No comments:

Post a Comment