Wednesday, January 12, 2011

NOT AGAIN -_-

- So in today's episode I had to endure yet another NYC blizzard. fml. Wasn't as bad as the 1st one and I actually had a pretty good day before the egative energy startin kickin in. Long story short my oh so reliable car started to f%$k up on me again. This time not only did me and my gf have to dig it out of the snow, but my starter (which i personally replaced at the start of the fall) went on me again, so we found ourselves stuck in the planet fitness parking lot cuz the car wouldn't kick on until my older sister came to pick us up. Plus my fone kept dying on me when anybody tried to hit me up unless it was on a charger. I was gonna wait for verizon to drop the iphone for me to cop it, but I just might go to at&t cuz i need a new fone now cuz this blackeberry is definitely past it's prime. On the brighter side this girl I work with says she has a music blog that she helps up and coming artists get their music out with so Mo and I are gonna try and get sum drops up on there along with the uploads of joints. I gotta save more money though, cuz just as fast as it's coming in is as fast as it's leaving out...

No comments:

Post a Comment