Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Year In Review

400_F_1312810_hEbz6roK0O0WcWgDWhE2epq1q1XiKv.jpg


I'm not one for these new year's resolotions and what not becuase I feel like people say that but never accomplish what they want to, sometimes they do though so I can't knock em. But here's basically how my year went down and what I would try to accomplish if I can this year...
- Started my year off partying (as most people do),
- got a new tattoo,
- got faster and stronger in track and ended up having a good season but bad post season (the only part of - the season that matters -_-),
- injured my ankle for quite sumtime which is basically my achilles heel,
- met some new Great friends, lost some old ones,
- went to darien lake and rochester (suuuuuuuuuper hood lol no offense to my Roc people),
- graduated from college and did my internship at Proformance Sports Training,
- Speaking of graduating, that last semester was super hella busy with work, track practice, class, student athlete committee meetings, balancing a relationship and personal life in there too
- Went to almost no parties
- Found a deeper apprecciation of love thanks to a special girl
- got my CPR certification,
- Did a lot of networking
- Went to North carolina with my Buff State Track Team and reunited with some of my best friends from high school
- Played lazer tag, go karts, and mini golf with all my teammates
- Was Robin for halloween
- Turned 22 (nothing really special about that besides living lol)
- Got a job in NYC
- Went to my first summer jam ever WHERE CAM'RON AND THE DIPSET REUNITED!!!
- created this wonderful blog over the summer
- Started working on my first mixtape with my brotha Mo (http://mauricelittle.blogspot.com/) who's had my back for years now. good lookin out foolio lol
- Didn't think I'd make it this far years ago
- Had a looooot of ups and downs on the way there...

- If I could do anything this year as a New Year Resolution it'd definitely be to get my own crib with my friends like a real world type house like we've been planning on, get into a good grad school, get a better job, save more money ( I def need to be more financially aware and frugal), get a new car, and become more responsible/independent. Kind of a lot but I just wanna better myself

No comments:

Post a Comment