Sunday, January 2, 2011

BUM FIGHTS!!

So before i went into work yesterday I stopped into Mcdonalds to get a bite, and lo and behold I come across a real bum fight. Haven't seen one in years lol. Not that I condone homeless people fighting but it was just entertaining this time because it reminded me of the Jersey Shore episode where Ronnie got into that fight with that guy and his girlfriend on the boardwalk. I don't know what sparked it off but as I was leaving the bathroom I heard a whole bunch of commotion so you KNOW i had to check it out. But this guy with his wife and daughter I guess felt like the homeless guy was threatening him and/or his family so they got to scrapping. Swinging, rollin on the floor, kicking the whole 9. The guy's wife kept tryna break it up but everytime she got in his way the homeless guy tried to attack him again lmaoo. So he starts getting mad at her like "Honey Your Gonna Get Me Killed!!! Everytime you stop me he hits me" lmaooo. So this continues and they start getting closer to me, so i push the family guy away from me and say don't bring that over here man, and his wife gets in between him and the homeless man again. So he pushes da hell out of her like "stop it your being you gonna get me hurt". SO at 1st I was planning on mindin my own business, hut after that I tried to break it up and explained to him that he's pushing his wife now, IN FRONT of his daughter and tried to take him outside. Then some ppl in mcdonalds and some workers jumped in too and eventually broke it up. I guess the homeless guy got attacked 1st though cuz he was talkin bout pressin charges and that he was assaulted (knowin damn well he can't afford or even has a lawyer, no offense to the homeless though) and ppl who saw the fight before I did were agreeing with him. Very entertaining to start my day at the least lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment