Thursday, November 18, 2010

Random Thoughts

- Why do girls pay excessive amounts of money (or force guys too) for heels and shoes, that only hurt there feet, and that they'll only wear for a limited amount of time?
- Shout outs to my bro Daniel. Hope you get better kid. And I STILL WANT MY RIKA'S CLAW AND PARTISAN BITCH!
- Why are people so emotional. Just cool out
- If all these garbage dirty south rappers can get a deal, shouldn't me and my homies be able to?
- I got 99 problems but a b#*&h ain't one
- Why does Tyler Perry's gay ass bash black men so much in his movies COUGH (for colored girls ) COUGH. Scuse' me lol
- Why does college and grad school cost so much?I KNOOOW they don't need that much bread.
- Charles Hamilton, pleeeeease drop some more music!
- Omarion.... STop it. Just, just stop it. You too Miley Cyrus
- I sure wish I could get that new blackberry bold and skateboard, but I keep getting set back.
- Life's a b#$*h that I sometimes make love too, other times she's screaming at me and kicking me out of the house -____-

No comments:

Post a Comment