Sunday, November 28, 2010

How'd it Go

- How'd my birthday go you ask. I'll tell.  Stayed up late the nigh before playing video games with my cousins, then woke up around 2pm-3pm. I then headed over to my sister's house so that we could all head over to this picture place in Harlem where you get your pics taken and get them back in the same day in order to get a family picture for my parents. As soon as i walked in the door i got a call from work saying that i was supposed to be there 15 mins ago -__-. Apparently I was supposed to come into work today and not 2moro... -_______-. So at this time it had just entered the epicenter of rush hour, IN MANHATTAN!!! the worst rush hour in existence. So by the time i got in i was about an hour and a half late. Didn't leave till about 12-12:30am. -_____________-! not to mention I didn't get anything at all for my b-day. NOTHING is good about turning 22. SMH!

No comments:

Post a Comment