Thursday, September 2, 2010

Plan C?

Soooo I have yet to hear back from the grad school that i planned on going to, shy of a couple "visit us letters", and the community college dat i planned on taking a course at towards grad school FAILED to inform me that I was accepted and needed to take a placement assessment...SMHEAD!! Not only did that anger me, but it made my B GPA seem like a D. I felt like damn I can't even get into a community college (even though I did, but you get the point). Plan's A and B down the drain so it's lookin like I'm just gonna be working for a semester and trying to record some music while I try to get my masters again in January... hopefully... Atleast I'll be able to save money again because it's been hard to do that for some time. This definitely putting a halt to my movements in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment