Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Lil Bead of Me



- Anybody that nows me knows that I keep a large collection of spiritual and power beads/bands around my wrist and neck at all times. My sister's think I look like a hippie with all the accessories, which may be true, but I digress. I love my beads because I feel like they sum me up without words and I actually do believe that they grant me good fortune/protection because I've lived a blessed life so far. Plus I was never one for "ICE", and my wrist pieces add a suttle and spiritual look to my day-to-day wear. Blame my father  because it was him that started putting Islamic prayer beads around my neck when I was young and I've kinda got addicted to them over the years. But I intend to keep up my collection for years to come and probably start the habit on my kids in years to come. Plus, I think they look pretty cool on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment