Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Few Random Thoughts

- I swear the best episodes of Rocko's Modern Life come on extra late at night, can't stay up for em
- Why do people like Justin Beiber so much? I hate that kid.
- Why is it whenever u ask ur gf if they want some food they say no, but when you start eating your food, all of a sudden they want you to share. You just said you didn't want anything! Now I don't have enough food to fill me up!!
- Why is it when something bad happens, it brings it's whole bad happenings family with it?
- How many dirty stinking apes does it take to screw in a lightbulb? lol
- I still can't believe Bernie Mac and Luther Vandross are dead
- Man I love Juice, House Party and the Friday movies
- Speaking of which, I wish they'd make another Friday movie with Chris Tucker and Mike Epps....EPIC
- Why's everybody still sweatin Chris Brown? Let that man make his money, plus he's wild talented. So what if he beat the breaks off Rihanna, she got a strong face, she could take it. He shoulda beat some talent into her ass bwahahahahaaaa!
- I feel like Chris Brown has finished Usher's career too
- I wish my blackberry had more memory so I could store more music since my ipod died on me -_-
- Haven't seen 106 & Park in a while
- We're all just 20 something year olds tryna live the dream
- It's funny how a lotta ppl slept on Gucci, Tyga, Wiz Khalifa, Cam'ron, Charles Hamilton etc... and dey kinda proved a lotta ppl wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment