Saturday, December 29, 2012


- Seriously contemplating getting a spiral tattoo. I really like what they stand for and feel like it correlates into my  life. It's a symbol for evolution and holistic growth, letting go and release, expanding awareness, balance and the general path of life. One thing I read about spirals that really got me thinking was that they are depictions of how as we continue on our path in life, we often cross similar paths but in different ways, gaining knowledge as we go. I kind of imagine that the innerdepths of the spiral symbolizes the inner consciousness and deeper thought as you traverse through the path of life and the outer rings translate to our outward perception, external awareness, ego etc...Starting from something small in the center and then growing and knowing more as we mature or looking at things from a more material stand point and then looking deeper inside yourself to realize enlightenment and the unseen essence. Kind of trippy but I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment