Monday, August 22, 2011

It's Been A Min

- Sorry i've been gone for a min. My sister was on vacation and she tok her Macbook with her and that's what I use to run my blog with lol. It seems like it's been a min since I been on here, feel like I almost forgot how to make posts lol. Anyway so far it's about time for people to be heading back to school, college that is, but I probably won't be headin to grad school for another year. That's the way the dice roll I guess. I lost one of my friends over the past week too who I used to hang out with all the time when I was younger. I haven't seen him much of late though and now I wish I would've made the efforts before to link back up. Bless his soul though and I know he's in a better place. Things like this always remind me of how short life is and if we don't go out there and live out our goals and dreams while we can, we might as well be the walking dead. Anyway on a lighter note I'm still tryna plan a vaca for my significant other and my friends are tryna plan a "bro-cation" type so hopefully that can still happen. My Brother Mo (www.mauricelittle.blogspot.com) finally made the move back up to Buffalo too so good luck to him upstate and we should be droppin the mixtape soon as well. Oh and i almost forgot... My Xbox360 died on me -___________-

No comments:

Post a Comment