Friday, August 5, 2011

Another Crossroads

- So I'm at another crossroad in life. I'm about to get serious with the personal trainer business, got a couple of opputunities in my future, and I'm also gearing up to drop the mixtape with my brotha Mo (www.mauricelittle.blogspot.com), hopefully it'll be as successful as ppl have been saying they think it'll be. However He's getting ready to move back up north, so even though we'll still be able to do music via the internet, it won't be exactly the same, but shit if we make something big happen like that, it'd be epic dont u think. That'd be a crazy background story to have in a magazine interview right? But I digress, I'll probably be leaving my place of employment now in a few and the ppl i work with are hella dope so that's gonna suck, but ima keep in touch wit all of em cuz they stay havin me laughin. Things are goin good with the misses too so hopefully if i could be a success in something, I could let the wave ride. Shout outs to my homies up north, in the NYC, down south or wherever else they may. Even if I haven't been in contact with ya'll in some time, I've neeeeever forgotten a friend and don't ever intend to. Oh and my best friends engaged too, so that should be fun. Congratz again man! I swear life is movin by so fast...

No comments:

Post a Comment