Friday, March 11, 2011

Trouble In Japan




Everybody thinks the world's gonna end next year, or believes in illuminati n watnot. I just think shit happens. there's a reason for it, cause in affect, none of that superstitious stuff (except for karma, THAT SHIT IS REAL YO lol). But that earthquake intsunami over there is crazy. i always kind of wanted to be in a natural disaster so that I could run away frm a massive wave, or try to avoid sum crazy explosion like in the movies (granted that 2 conditions are met: #1) It's not in my hometown or where i'm living and #2) I am assured that I WILL SURVIVE IT, cuz i aint tryna die, just live a crazy experience. But all in all i feel sorry for the victims of the disaster and i'm gonna say a prayer for them. Even though it sounds cliche and it's not physically doig anything for the victims (like a lot of hollywood does for victims of disaters, aint nothin really gettin done). But I swear, if i make it big, I'm definitely gonna make a personal impact on those less fortunate in the world. BELIEVE THAT!!! 


OHH a side note for all of u ppl who be buggin... 



September, 11th = World Trade Center Crash
January, 11th = Haiti Earthquake
March, 11th = Japan Earthquake
12/21/2012  When the world will end -> 1 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 2 = 11

YEA! I JUST MIND F*&KED YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment