Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Chris Brown

- So after the "so-called" meltdown that Chris Brown went through yesterday, he headed down to the west village to the cage on 4th street to play sum ball wit da neighborhood kids. He actually had a pretty decent game too. I tried to sneak into the game b4 i had to go in for work but dey wouldn't let me in lol. Anyway, after all the slander the man has succomb too in the tabloids and watnot, i'm still on his side. I know what he did was wrong, but he's still human, just in the spotlight so ppl just wanna see him do bad rather than do good. That's what America runs on today *cough Charlie Sheen cough*. But I digress... Just let that man live yall. I swear, the world gone love it if i make it big cuz ima kickin paparazzi and throwin water balloons on Hannah Montana YA HEARD!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment