Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Struggle

- Yea I Know its Typical For a College Grad, But it Seems Like The Struggle's Lasting Too Long For Me. When i Say "The Struggle" I Mean The Typical Broke State. I Blame Myself and My Horrible Money Management Skills lol. I Mean I'm a Young Man Living in NYC, So I Just Have to Manage Spending Time With My GF, Friends and Not Frivilously Spending Money Here and There. I'm Gonna Draw Up A Vision Board for Myself. Basically Just A Big Poster With My Goals/Dreams On It Which'll Kind Of Help Me Lay Out a Plan of Action For The Next Couple of Years And A Goal To Achieve. First Thing I Gotta Do Is Get My Own Place. Kinda Lookin at Williamsburg But I'm A BX Boy at Heart. But Everybody Tells Me That I'm Gonna Have to Suffer Through "the Struggle" Anyway  Unless You're Born With a Silver Spoon in Your Mouth and That It's A Part Of Life. True... And It Does Help You Build Character and Independence, But I'm Full of that Stuff. Time to Make it Happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment