Friday, November 25, 2011

I Hate Birthdays...Kinda

- On November 23rd i turned another year older, and i still feel like i’m just about where i was at last year -_-. Don’t get me wrong, I made some good moves and all, it's just where my minds at. I like celebrating other peoples birthdays, goin out to party and just seeing the togetherness that it brings, i just never really celebrated my birthday like that. Infact this year is the first year i’m actually throwin a party for mine. And surprisingly it’s lookin like a pretty big turnout so that should be poppin. But for me, each year that i grow older i always evaluate myself and wonder, “what steps did i take this year that’s gonna help me make it in life?” Maybe I have the “Kardashian Complex” where i just wanna make it big in life cuz the ordinary, regular man’s, day-to-day life seems to boring n bland for me. It’s kinda hard for me to imagine myself workin a 9-5 for like 40 years! That’s not the life for me. But in the same instance, i’m not the one to get sucked into a hollywood kinda lifestyle cuz i hate what those ppl become. I’m kinda like a hippie inside of a musician if u get what i mean. I’ ve made positive moves this year n things are startin to look up, but i kinda wish life would slow down cuz alla this is kinda movin to fast for me…

No comments:

Post a Comment