Monday, June 20, 2011

Decisions

- I'm caught in a bit of a conundrum. I'm longing to get out of my sister's house in the Bronx. I've been saving money as best as I can, but just like typical young man, it's never enough. I wanna move back up to my college city of Buffalo that way I can live my life with more freedom, stack more money, and relieve some of this stress that's on me. I don't wanna risk my r-ship though because I know that long distance could put a serious strain on it and I've got a good girl in my life right now. But at the same time I just wanna get away. On top of that, I took my personal trainer certification re-up and I feel like I aced the written portion but might have got 8 out of the necessary 10 criteria wrong on the practical part wrong (your only allowed to get one criteria wrong -_-). I wish things weren't as complicated...

No comments:

Post a Comment