Saturday, May 14, 2011

Long Drives Home to Get My Confucious On

- Today my father and I are headin up to my old college (Buff State) to see my cousins, who's basically my brother, graduation. Not to mention he's the national champion in the 55 meter dash lol. 4 years of trials and tribulations for both of us finally payin off. Im actually in the car right now typing this from the passenger seat from my phone. I normally haaate this long drive up from the city to Buffalo but me n my pops have a good relationship and we always have convos on these road trips. We just finished talkin about my gang affiliated cousin and his run ins wit the law, problem wit his gf's family and problem wit his family as well. Long story-short, the situation isn't lookin good and on top of that there's other issues goin on that need to be attended too wit my HIGHLY aggressive family. But the fact that i'm at where I am in life makes me count my blessings. I came from a bad neighborhood in the Bronx, to a good neighborhood in Newburgh but a bad/ heavily gang affiliated skool in Newburgh where i could've ended up a lot worse, especially since a lot of my friends were gang related and watnot. I could've taken a trip down a real bumpy path in life but my family helped keep me on track even though i've had my share of scuffles here and there. But i'm gonna def make the strive to have more of a positive impact in my family's life...

No comments:

Post a Comment