Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Couple Randoms

- I Wish I Had Dat Marvel vs. Capcom 3
- Dat Call of Duty Black Ops Too. DAMN I LATE lol
- My Friend Brought Up A Good Point... If You Stay Drunk, U Can Avoid A Hangover
- Wish I Had A Brother Around My Age, Well I Got X, Marcus, Najee, Mo, Tone & Conor lol. Shout Outs U Clowns
- I Think Wayne's Worse After Jail and Putting Jeremih or Chris Brown on Any Hook Just Makes The SOng SOund Better DOn't It lol
- Speaking of Music, This Is My Personal Opinion, I think Kid Cudi, Pac Div, J. Cole, Charles Hamilton, Lloyd Banks, Paramore, Curren$y, Lupe Fiasco, Blu, The Cool Kids and Pharrell Are On Sum Other Level S@#t
- I Wonder Why It Seems Whenever Your Late or In A Rush, Everything Seems To Always Go Against You. It Seem Like That Dont It
- I Wonder How Much Each Member of The Jersey Shore Cast Is Worth

No comments:

Post a Comment